By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
This site and its components shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “Client” shall have the meaning ascribed to consumer in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
- “Client” means any person or company who purchases Services from the Supplier;
- “Fees” means a statement of work, quotation or other listing on the website or elsewhere describing the Services to be provided by the Supplier;
- “Services” means the services specified in the Fees;
- “Supplier” means Fingerprints Today Limited of ,with registered office at the same address, also trading as Fingerprints Today;
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of supply set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Supplier.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the supply of Services by the Supplier to the Client and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Client.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Supplier.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prejudice any condition or warranty, express or implied, or any legal remedy to which the Supplier may be entitled in relation to the Services, by virtue of any statute, law or regulation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Client’s statutory rights as a Client.
- THE ORDER
- The Fees attached to these Terms and Conditions may change at any time.
- The Client shall be deemed to have accepted the Fees by placing an order with the Supplier (“the Order”).
- All Orders for Services shall be deemed to be acceptance of the Fees pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- Fees AND PAYMENT
- The Fees for the Services is as specified in the Fees and is exclusive of VAT and any applicable charges outlined in the Fees.
- Payment of the Fees shall be in advance unless credit terms have been agreed.
- With all overdue invoices we reserve the right to apply the Late Payment of Commercial Debt (Interest) Act 1998 as amended by the late Payment of Commercial Debt Regulations 2013.
- Any debt recovery costs e.g. legal fees, debt recovery agency fees, County Court Judgement costs must be paid in full by the client.
- If the Client fails to make any payment within 30 days of it becoming due, the Supplier shall be entitled to charge interest at the current base rate plus 2.00% per month on the outstanding amounts.
- The date of delivery specified by the Supplier is an estimate only. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Services.
- All risk in the Services shall pass to the Client upon delivery.
- Client’s OBLIGATIONS
To enable the Supplier to perform its obligations the Client shall:
- co-operate with the Supplier;
- provide the Supplier with any information reasonably required by the Supplier;
- obtain all necessary permissions, licenses and consents which may be required before the commencement of the services, the cost of which shall be the sole responsibility of the Client; and
- comply with such other requirements as may be set out in the Fees or otherwise agreed between the parties.
- SUPPLIER’S OBLIGATIONS
- The Supplier warrants that the Services will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the Supplier.
- The Supplier shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care and to a reasonable standard in accordance with recognised standards.
- The Supplier is not a processing agent for your fingerprints (or the fitness thereof) whether for visa or passport applications, police clearance certificates, regulatory compliance or the service or proof of service for any document in the UK or overseas.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS FOR SERVICES ONLY
- Cancellations must be made, in writing, by 8am on the day of the Client’s appointment. After that time the client will be billed the commensurate Fees. A rescheduled appointment must be paid for in advance and is non-refundable. In the event that the Client makes an error the Supplier will offer no cancellation or refund.
- The Supplier reserves the right to terminate the Services without notice or refund if any of these terms have been breached or if it is the Suppliers belief that the Services are being used with fraudulent or criminal intent. Upon termination of Services, you must take all reasonable steps to notify all your contacts using this office of your new address, telephone number(s) & fax number(s) or the termination of use of your address, telephone number(s) or fax number(s). Failure to notify your contacts after termination may result in further fees or charges.
- The appropriate Services fees are payable in advance. If the Services fee are not paid when due, the Services may be suspended without notice, until such payment is made.
- Once Services have been terminated reinstatement of Services is strictly subject to the Suppliers approval. Such a service will be deemed as a new service and a new service fee is payable. The amounts charged and the Services provided may differ from the original Services and additional terms & conditions may be imposed.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Client howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the Fees for the Services.
- The Supplier shall not be liable under any circumstances to the Client or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the Client howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise.
- For the avoidance of doubt, time shall not be of the essence and the Supplier shall incur no liability to the Client in respect of any failure to complete the Services by any agreed completion date.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.